Our limited guarantee provides benefits which are additional to, and do not effect your statutory rights as a consumer. Check the guarantee period for products that come with one, remember to keep your proof of purchase. See more information on our Product Guarantee page.
What is covered?
Provided you supply proof of purchase via a store-printed receipt, we will repair or replace your product if your product is found, within the guarantee period, to be defective due to defective materials or workmanship existing at the time of purchase. If any part is no longer available or out of manufacture, Bluelab will replace it with a functionally-equivalent replacement part.
What is not covered?
Bluelab shall not be liable for costs of repair or replacement of a product incurred as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, neglect, careless operation or handling of the product which is not in accordance with the Bluelab Instruction Manuals.
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of Bluelab.
- Use of parts or accessories other than those produced or recommended by Bluelab.
External sources such as transit damage or weather.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Bluelab or its authorised agents.
- Serial numbers defaced or missing.