To get the longest life and the most accurate measurements from your conductivity (EC/PPM) products, remember to clean your pen monthly.
- MSDS sheet pdf download: 2.77 EC standard solution
- MSDS sheet pdf download: Conductivity probe cleaner
How to clean the conductivity probe
- Remove the cap or shroud
- Add a few drops of Bluelab conductivity probe cleaner to the probe face
- Use the chamois to rub the probe face
- Rinse the probe face with clean running tap water to remove traces of cleaner
- Replace cap or shroud, taking care not to touch the probe face
Quick tips for conductivity probe care
Don’t touch the probe sensors with your fingers. This can contaminate the probe with oils.
Don’t immerse in oils, proteins, or suspended solids. This will leave a coating on the probe tip affecting measurements.
Still can’t find what you're looking for? Contact Support