Product overview, manuals and how to get started
The Bluelab pH Probe is a replacement pH probe suitable for all products that use a BNC connector.
|Easy to clean and calibrate||2 metre / 6.6 foot cable|
|Gel-filled, double function reference||Probe holder supplied - keeps probe secure|
- Register your 6-month limited written warranty with Bluelab
- Download the technical specifications in English
- Download the product manual in your language:
Quick start guide
* Salt crusting around the probe is normal, it does not affect the probe.
- Attach the probe. Connect the probe to the meter via the BNC fitting.
- Loosen the storage cap. Hold cap and twist base one full turn, then gently remove. Not loosening before removal will damage the probe.
- Calibrate your probe to your meter. Read how to calibrate your probe here.
Tips for care
Clean and calibrate your pH probe monthly to maintain the probe's accuracy.
- Always store the pH probe in the storage cap with enough KCl (Potassium Chloride) to cover the probe tip. The probe will become damaged if left dry.
- The glass tube can be damaged easily. Take care not to knock the internal tube.
- Don't immerse in oils, proteins or suspended solids that will leave a coating on the glass bulb
- Never store, soak or rinse the probe in RO, distilled or de-ionised water.
Still can’t find what you're looking for? Contact Support